- You are participating at your own risk.
- We do not refund your registration if you have to cancel the race.
- We do not send out the finisher shirt by post.
- Stop at red light in the few traffic crossings during the race.
- Look to left and right at all crossings.
- Our drink station policy and nature friendly rules as described on the Ecotrail webplatform.
- If you are seen throwing waste along the course, you become disqualified and kicked out of the race.
- Support outside our support stations is not accepted.
- We do not offer check points for "drop bag" during the race.
- Bib-number must be visible on your front, do not put in on your back.
- Give the volunteers a smile, respect the nature and support your fellow runners.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND NUTRITION
- A cup, bottle or soft flask or any other drinking system. Mandatory for all distances except 10 km.
- 21 km: No mandatory amount of liquid, but mandatory with liquid from start. First and only drinking station is after 10 km.
- 31 km, 50 km and 80 km: Minimum 0,5 litre with liquids +nutrition.
- Mobile and proof of identity. Mandatory for 50 km and 80 km.
Please note that any pictures from the race (it could be a photo of you) may be used by us for marketing purposes. If you do not agree, please inform us. This year, the German company Sportograf will have a team of 10 photographers. Remember to smile, it gives you energy!
Complete results with all intermediate times will be announced on our web site and in social media. Results published by www.eqtiming.no
PRIZES AND FINISHER SHIRTS
- The 3 fastest runners in each class (men/women) on the 10, 21, 31, 50 and 80 km will get a wooden statuette/Ecotrail Oslo-logo.
- Everyone who finishes within the time limits will get a finisher medal.
- All runners who finishes will get a finisher shirt.
- Awards ceremony conducted continuously in the finisher area.
The organisers reserve the right to alter any elements.
Get news and updates on ecotrailoslo.comand facebook.com/ecotrailoslo
Marit Karlsen, manager