Trail 80 KM
These ultra runners will be taken through historical areas that are now used for recreation, such as picnics, swimming, fishing, walking, running and cross-country skiing, and they will see the heart of the city. On top of this, the route includes the forests that uniquely surround Oslo.
If you pass these stations after they are closed, you are still timed. The registration mats are located at all support stations and other places. The most important thing is that you reach the finish line by 10PM.
Should you have a bad day and arrive after 10PM, you will still get your time registrated - but we must start to rig down the finisher area no later than 10PM due to rules from the landowner.
- Hønefoten water/sportdrink station for 80 km closingr 10:45 AM
- Support station Holmenkollen same as 50km start) cosing 2PM
- Support station Sørkedalen (samme as 31km start) closing 6PM
- Support station Fossum (same as 21km start) closing 7PM
- Water station Thaugland closing 8.30PM
- Bygdøy - last intermediate for all distancesr (approx 7 km before finish) closing 9.30 PM
- Finish: 10PM
- SUPPORT: Within the support stations only.
After 16 km After 30 km After 50 km After 60 km After 71 km Finish line
- Your own drinking system
- Minimum 0.5 l liquid
- Proof of Identity