- The registration is binding, according to Norwegian consumer laws. We do not refund your registration if you have to cancel the race. You can give away/sell your registration to another person, payment´s organized beween the two of you. (See FAQ)
- We do not refund your registration if we have to cancel the race due to pandemic or other unforseen events. This applies to Norwegian consumer laws as well. Your registration will be moved to the next race, and your registration will still have the options as above. We did offer refund for the 2020 race, deadline for this expired summe of 2020.
- If you register for the 2021 race you are well aware of the risk of cancellation or move of race date. If you are registered but don´t feel safe because of the pandemic, you can be moved to May 28 2022. Absolutely last deadline for this is July 20th. Send an email with your full name.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- You are participating at your own risk.
- Stop at red light in the few traffic crossings during the race.
- Look to left and right at all crossings.
- Our drink station policy and nature friendly rules as described on the Ecotrail webplatform.
- If you are seen throwing waste along the course, you become disqualified and kicked out of the race.
- Support outside our support stations is not accepted.
- We do not offer check points for "drop bag" during the race.
- Bib-number must be visible on your front, do not put in on your back.
- Give the volunteers a smile, respect the nature and support your fellow runners.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND NUTRITION
- A cup, bottle or soft flask or any other drinking system. Mandatory for all distances. We do not hand out cups at support stations or in the finisher area!
- 10 km: The only distance where fluid is not mandatory from start, but if you are not used to a 10k without anything to drink, you should bring some from start.
- 21 km: 0,3 litre. First and only drinking station is after 10 km.
- 31 km. 0,3 litre. First and only drinking station is after 10 km.
- 50 km: Minimum 0,6 litre with liquids +nutrition. First drinking/food station is after 17 km.
- 80 km: Minimum 0,5 litre with liquids +nutrition. First drinking station is after approx 14 km. First food station is after 30 km from start.
- Cash or visa, in case you get such a bad day that you have to step out of the race and find public transport to the finisher area.
- Mobile and proof of identity. Mandatory for 50 km and 80 km.
Please note that any pictures from the race (it could be a photo of you) may be used by us for marketing purposes. If you do not agree, please inform us. This year, the German company Sportograf will have a team of 10 photographers. Remember to smile, it gives you energy!
Complete results with all intermediate times will be announced on our web site and in social media. Results published by www.eqtiming.no
- The 3 fastest runners in each class (men/women) on the 10, 21, 31, 50 and 80 km will get a wooden statuette/Ecotrail Oslo-logo. No awards in the Walk-distance.
- Awards ceremony conducted continuously in the finisher area.
- Medals handed out to all finishers at the finisher line.
Our top notch shirt is optional product - it can be bought at bib distribution.
The organiser reserve the right to alter any elements.
Get news and updates on ecotrailoslo.comand facebook.com/ecotrailoslo
Marit Karlsen, Race director